Should I Hire A Planner?
I often hear people say “I can just do this myself and save money” and they aren’t wrong! You can totally pull off a beautiful day, without a planner or coordinator to help out. However, it might end up costing you in one way or another, maybe not financially but your sanity might be at stake, and if not yours, your bridal party, friends, or a family member.
Are you getting married? Then ask yourself these questions 👇🏻
- Do you have a wedding coordinator?
- Do you have a detailed timeline for the day?
- Who’s going to set up your decorations?
- Who’s going to pin the flowers?
- Who’s going to coordinate the ceremony, timing of the music, cue the DJ, commissioner, bridal party?
- Who’s going to make sure all the vendors are on time?
- Who is lighting your candles?
- Who is making sure the guest book is being signed?
- Who is passing out programs?
- Who is going to fluff your dress before you walk down the aisle?
- Who is confirming all vendors have shown up?
- Who is moving any decorations from ceremony to reception?
- Who is packing and cleaning up at the end?
If you do not have an answer to these questions, STOP and email me immediately! I am here to make sure your day runs smoothly, alleviate any stress, and ensure that the details are taken care of because your wedding day is a time to celebrate and enjoy those little moments, indulge in good food, and dance the night away!